Designation: Design Lead
Business/Functional Unit: Digital
Reports to: Associate Service Delivery Manager
Key Responsibility Areas
- Proficiency in Photoshop or other visual design
- Proficiency in HTML5 Animation
- Must having communication skill & creativity
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer and animator
- Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- Excellent eye for design and intimate understanding of design elements
- Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
The Design Lead is responsible for the following:
- Understanding briefs, concepts and ensuring superb visual representation from scratch
- Visualize innovative concepts for branding, web & social platforms
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and influence campaigns more creatively
- Should have experience and expertise in Digital
- Must have a portfolio of handling team.
- Strong interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- Added advantage if the candidate has worked in a Digital company.
- Adobe Edge, Animate CC, Google Web Designer and Photoshop
- Must be well-versed with the latest digital design tools and trends
- To be able to work to a brief, solve problems creatively and adapt their style
- Creativity and imagination
- To enjoy creative work.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Preferred experience in advertisement or digital agencies
- 5-8 years experience, graduate with a degree in a relevant subject.