Designation: UI Developer
Business/Functional Unit: Digital
Reports to: Service Delivery Manager
Key Responsibility Areas
- Design and development efforts for all user experiences
- Create HTML emailers, landing pages and web banners.
- Develop user experiences
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the web technologies
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Attend industry events/ conference - both attending and presenting
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and design new features
- Work on bug fixing and improving performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Experience with: Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate CC / Flash, CSS3, HTML5, Dreamweaver, Notepad++.
- Experience in Animation, Web banners and emailers is must.
- Knowledge of Google Web Designer is an added advantage
- Attention to detail is essential
- Proficient with one or more scripting languages
- Excellent knowledge of application of concepts for coding
- Good understanding of coding languages
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- 3-6 years experience graduates with a degree in a relevant subject such as software development degree, computer science or electronics. For graduates without computing experience or an appropriate qualification, a postgraduate IT conversion course can be useful