Designation: Art Director
Business/Functional Unit: Design Team
Reports to: Service Delivery Leader
The work includes creating concepts, designing interfaces and experiences across multiple platforms and create digital assets for social media campaigns and projects. The candidate will be working on multiple projects spanning from designing websites and mobile applications.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Develop and design wireframes, App flows and User Interface designs for Websites and Mobile applications.
- Visualize and design elements for social media outlets - Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Create graphic assets like icons, buttons, illustrations, infographics for social media and marketing use.
- Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, and color appropriately to create innovative visual solutions that meet business and user needs.
- Work closely with the Creative Head and the Creative Director to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Be able to articulate the reasons behind important design decisions.
- Work with client services on project scope, with specific attention to creating an effective design process and execution plans for projects.
- Keep abreast of industry best practices for design techniques and processes.
- Integrate with Express KCS extended the global network and digital innovators to deliver impeccable results
- Proven experience leading the design process.
- Passionate about all aspects of interactive design with a keen eye for detail.
- Expert in Adobe creative suite to create well-designed deliverables.
- Working knowledge of prototyping tools for presenting UI concepts.
- Very strong attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to assess data and client needs.
- Very strong communication skills, both written and oral, with a natural ability to articulate and defend design decisions and run work sessions.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage the completion of tasks within a set timeline.
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced team environment.
- Self-motivated individual with the drive to create design concepts with minimal oversight and evolving them over the course of the project.
- Understanding of best UX/UI practices.
- Ability to prioritize and communicate feature requests to developers based on digital and design goals
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 6+ years of experience creating interfaces, large scale websites and/or applications, preferably in an agency setting
- Familiarity with the high technology industry.